Beauty Workout Holiday Boot Camp
Presented by Skin Authority at The New Children’s Museum
Sunday, Nov 1st at Noon and 2pm
Go from drab to glam in 30 days! Learn from beauty experts as they take you through four training “circuits” incorporating focused, educational tools and cost-effective, daily routines to be used at home:
- Vital Nutrition – Tastings of easy, affordable, skin-healthy cuisine and nutritional drinks complete with recipe cards. Also includes topical, antioxidant applications for skin nourishment.
- Lifestyle – Beat the aging effects of stress through interactive demonstrations and simple at home techniques for relaxation.
- Beauty Savvy – Treatment tips and professional secrets shared in interactive demonstrations.
- Home Routine – Break your daily regimen down to three easy steps that are professionally prescribed for each person’s unique needs.
- $45 registration fee also includes a one-year subscription and current issue of Spa Magazine, a $25 retail certificate redeemable at the event for Skin Authority products, entry into a drawing to win a spa trip for two, take-home Beauty Workout package and a personal skin care coach.
Skin Authority Boot Camp or call 1.866.325.SKIN, option 4.
Spring Skin Revival
Skin Authority at Spa Brezza, Hilton San Diego Resort & Spa
Thursday, May 21st, 4pm-7pm
Shed your winter skin and reveal a silky soft radiance for bright eyes, bare shoulders and strappy sandals. At this fun event hosted by Skin Authority, you'll get a 30-minute facial to restore moisture and elasticity, plus an interactive session with a skin expert who?ll share tips for proper skin resurfacing. $30 reservation fee can be applied toward the purchase of Skin Authority products during the event.
Reserve at 619.276.4010
Thursdays, 4 - 8pm
Back for its 6th year, Spa Under the Stars promotes social bonding in a relaxing, rejuvenating environment. Throughout May, $110 gets your choice of either a 50-Minute La Costa Massage or Custom Facial and a $10 Spa Cafe Credit toward items on the Happy Hour Menu. (Savings of $25, regular Spa Under the Stars pricing is $125 for a 50-minute treatment only). And for $135, you can indulge in a 50-minute Deep Tissue treatment, Reflexology & Lomi Lomi. Plus, Spa Under the Stars also features:
- 10% off retail
- Happy Hour pricing on NEW Spa Cafe items
- Courtyard Hand and Nail treatments
- Complimentary Feng Shui Consultation
- Weekly featured Industry Leaders in Lifestyle and Health Awareness
For more info, 760-931-7570 or 800-729-4772
10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Start your day and week right at Spa at The Del, where Mondays are for mimosas, muffins and spa discounts! Every Monday enjoy 20% off selected spa services, plus complimentary mimosas and muffins. Advance reservations are recommended. Entry is complimentary with the purchase of a 50-minute treatment.
For information, 619.522.8100
Thursdays, 4pm - 7pm
Located at Hotel Del Coronado, Spa at the Del has joined the list of San Diego spas putting their own twist on happy hour. During the weekly Spa Soirée, guests can enjoy a 50-minute Swedish Massage or 50-minute Deep Cleansing Facial for just $120 (that's $30-$40 below the regular price).
The purchase of a 50-minute spa treatment grants you access to the soiree, where you can relax on chaise lounges and sip a complimentary glass of champagne while enjoying a paraffin foot treatment*, hand exfoliation* or eye treatment*. Throw in appetizers, soothing music, an enchanting firepit, plus free parking and you've got San Diego's happiest happy hour experience.
Advance reservations are recommended.
*Terrace treatments change weekly.
For more info, call 619.522.8100
Get Away to San Sebastian
If you're looking to really get away, why not head to Spain's hottest culinary region? At the Rancho Bernardo Inn, you can have your spa escape and eat there, too! Every Friday through Labor Day, Rancho Bernardo Inn's Veranda Restaurant presents a San Sebastian menu featuring Serrano ham, Basque-inspired paella, and house-made sangria. Flamenco guitarists will also be on hand for an entertaining evening. For a match made in heaven, arrive early and take advantage of the spa's watermelon-cucumber treatment package featuring a soothing body mask, refreshing toner, and handmade moisturizer for $150. A decadent spa escape followed by a gourmet dinner…we can't think of a better way to start the weekend!
Spa reservations: 858.675.8471
Restaurant reservations: 858.675.8555